You are greeted by a rather gruff live-in manager in a room that reeks of cigarette smoke. that sort of sets the tone. The place is right next door to Walgreens and is in between the two major roads going in and out of town. Definitely now a view property... I had booked a queen and was told "it's actually a double, that's why the rate was reduced online." Well, OK, but why not call it a double online then? When I got to the room, I actually mistook the flat screen TV for a picture on the wall because it was so small. Tiny! Room was very sparse and mattress was a well worn brick. On a positive note, it is about as close to the Hurricane Ridge access road as you can get in PA. It's a cheap roadside motel and there are a lot of them in PA. It's fine if you have low expectations, but there are a number of far superior options that show better management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated budget motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aircrest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aircrest Motel Port Angeles
- Aircrest Hotel Port Angeles