Free cancellation until 28/07
US$382
US$287
Hotels.com
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)
US$221
US$215
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$198
US$354
Hotels.com
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$143
US$140
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$187
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$111
Aircrest Motel(Port Angeles)
US$98
Olympic Lodge(Port Angeles)
US$241
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate bathroomdonut shopbring earplugsferry to victoriastreet noiseeasy choiceno elevatorstay there againcharming hotelwindow facingstayed two nightsconvenient locationolympic discovery trailrestaurants and shopsrooms are largeplace to sleepnothing fancy
Reviewed 8 May 2012

If you are looking for a good night's sleep, and require privacy and quiet, this may not be the best place.

The room doors have no sound dampening or device to prevent being slammed. Bathrooms are down the hall, and obviously all night doors are slamming.

Walls are thin, and conversations echo throughout the building.

Rates well for warm and dry, though cannot say it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank reviewer322
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel and I enjoy it quite immensely. I was originally only going to stay here for one of my nights on my Port Angeles itinerary, but it was an easy choice to decide to stay here a few extra nights. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the rooms and bathrooms are amazingly clean and Tim at the front desk is beyond polite and helpful. In regards to previous entries regarding the noise, yes you can hear the occasional door but to be honest, after I stopped myself from actually listening FOR any kind of noise, I haven't even noticed any noise.
Any trips I take in the future to Port Angeles, I have absolutely no doubt that I am going to be staying at the Downtown Hotel.

Room Tip: Just describe to Tim or anyone at the front desk what you are looking for and they'll do their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Ray_SingerIsland
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. it is simple, in a good Location, the shared bathrooms are very clean. I will be back next time i am in the area for sure!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank thegringaandthetico
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Thank the lord I only stayed there one night! If it wasn't so cheap I wouldn't have stayed there. The walls were super thin. It was pretty hard to ignore the "lovely" sounds the couple were making the next room over. It felt like a hostel. Anywhere from children to drunks running up and down the halls. I'll never stay there again. However, It was a good value and very clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank keeptruthalive
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We were looking for a place to stay overnight, before discovering the Olympic National Park. We stayed one night. The room was clean and big! The shared bathrooms were also clean, and there were quite a few. Traffic can be a bit noisy, but wasn't really a big issue.
The place downstairs has great breakfast, very rich though ;)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple