Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)
US$221
US$215
Hotels.com
US$254
US$194
US$354
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
US$198
QualityInn
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$143
US$140
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$176
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$111
Aircrest Motel(Port Angeles)
US$98
Olympic Lodge(Port Angeles)
US$241
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate bathroomdonut shopbring earplugsferry to victoriastreet noiseeasy choiceno elevatorstay there againcharming hotelwindow facingconvenient locationolympic discovery trailrestaurants and shopsrooms are largeplace to sleepnothing fancystayed nights
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stayed here Saturday Aug 18th 2012. I was a bit apprehensive about a room with no bath. Luckily I got a room right next to the bathroom so it felt like I had my own bath. And for $66 you can't beat it. Yes the seagulls were very loud and the roof next door and my view was the roof but that is not the hotel's fault and it was $66!!!! It was clean and the bed was magnificent! The shared bath was clean and the shower was not like a normal hotel shower that is pressure controlled. This was a full blast! Awesome! I highly recommend this place. Do not be afraid. I was a solo traveller and felt very safe.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank janelje
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This place was exactly what we needed. It was clean and the owner was helpful with dinner suggestions. Location right downtown was convenient. I don't think there was AC, but this wasn't a problem as long as we left the window open. The shared bathrooms were clean and there was never a wait. The only slight downside was the incredibly noisy seagulls who perch on the top of the roof. Luckily we were so exhausted from our hikes each day that we slept well anyway.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right side of the hotel (as you walk up the stairs) might be more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirsten W
Reviewed 19 August 2012

If you are a smart traveler and bring earplugs you will have a not be bothered by noise. Great room, great staff, great location.(If you need luxury, the Red Lion is next door for triple the price). I would recommend this Hotel to any serious traveler.

Room Tip: I had a Euro room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank nathan c
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

As a 27yr old woman traveling alone I felt very safe & welcome. I found it on here and called & got a room for $60. I needed a place to sleep and shower & it provided all I needed in a better setting than for instance a Super 8. Almost felt like a B&B I personally found it very charming. I did have the "euro style" room with a separate bathroom but it was next door to my room & it was private (door locks- no one is going to walk in on you) plus there were plenty to accomodate multiple people.
The doors slammed a little too easily and loud and walls seemed thin. I'm guessing its not great if u want a private, romantic night or just want to be able to make noise. I am bringing my hubby back in a couple of days so we'll see what he thinks.

GREAT location.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank EssieMae512
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is a cute, cozy, clean, friendly hotel in downtown- one block away from the water with a nice restaurant that serves great breakfasts below the hotel!! Euro style bathrooms are very clean and no problem to take a short walk down the hall to use them! it is a great little hotel with a good price--- it does not feel like a large hotel chain at all---much more personal!!!

• Stayed: July 2012