“Great Sandwiches for lunch”

Blackbird Coffeehouse
Description: You are missing out if it isn't in your database!
Description: You are missing out if it isn't in your database!
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stopped here on a local recommendation for a sandwich spot for lunch and were amazed at the quality and taste of the sandwiches here. While it is first and foremost a coffeehouse, the Blackbird prepares excellent sandwiches that my wife and I would split mainly because of the thickness of the sandwich and the excellent quality of the bread. In fact, the first one was so good we returned the next two days!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights in Port Angeles on a recent trip to Olympic National Park. We stopped in at The Blackbird Coffeehouse one morning for breakfast. My husband wanted granola and asked if they had yogurt, which wasn't on the menu. They did, and offered some freshly picked blueberries to top it off. I had a huge slice of savory quiche.
The next afternoon as we returned to Port Angeles from a hike, we decided to stop in again and split a turkey sandwich on a hearty multi-grain bread.
During both visits, the baristas were incredibly friendly and chatted with us about our trip. The atmosphere was very relaxing.

1  Thank summertimetracy
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were there on a Sat. morning, & they only had one person working...however, she did the best she could. My kids thought the coffee was better than starbucks, and the breakfast sandwiches were delicious. A manager dropped by, but did not offer to help, which I thought was odd.

2  Thank nurse01_12
Reviewed 18 June 2014

With snow-capped mountains as its backdrop, Blackbird coffeehouse is a place you actually can go IN, rather than drive through, and sit to enjoy the casual sunshiny atmosphere. We ordered a decaf latte and a decaf cappuccino, and both were smooth and delicious- Blackbird serves Stumptown coffee which my husband I both very much enjoyed. My only tiny nitpick was that one of the girls behind the counter wore a tiny tank top, which displayed her lower back and belly as well as a fair amount of her bra, and seemed kind of trashy for such a happy little place.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

nice place for a morning beverage and a choice from several fresh pastries and a couple breakfast sandwiches

places like this need support-GO AND ENJOY