After extensive research of properties to stay in while exploring the areas of Olympic Nat'l Park, we chose this due to prior reviews and room size (reserved the two room suite w/view of golf course/mountains). We were very pleased with the location of the hotel (quick drive to restaurants, Safeway and park). Room was expansive to give mom/dad a break from kids with two TVs. Pool was heated so kids could swim. Evening soup/cookies was a very welcome touch. Staff were friendly and welcoming. This was the perfect choice for us as compared to the Red Lion (while much larger and on the water), feel of the smaller hotel was the best choice for us. We will definitely return when coming back to the park to explore when more roads are open during summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles