Olympic lodge was the perfect spot for auto equipped travelers. We followed others advice and requested a room on the golf course side in the west wing and stayed in a second floor room which was even better. The water feature and pleasing view of the golf course made it feel like we were still in in the mountains. As a bonus the lodge has a free parking lot two blocks from the ferry for travelers who want to leave their car while going on the ferry to Victoria.
Dinner was at the excellent Thai restaurant, Sabai Thai, breakfast at
Cafe Garden, also great. There is an excellent health food market a block from the Ferry to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles