We stayed here for two nights as our "base" while we traveled to Victoria and Hurricane Ridge. We got a King room overlooking the golf course on the third floor. It was a very clean, spacious room in excellent condition with a comfy bed. Our room included a fridge and microwave. The staff was helpful and friendly from the moment we arrived until our departure. They offered to light their fireplace for us in their beautiful lobby while we enjoyed our bottle of wine. We also received a voucher for free parking at the ferry terminal. The grand total (all taxes included) for two nights was $289.98. When comparing this to other hotels in the area, it's more than a fair price. If they would have included a free breakfast (even coffee!), I would have rated them 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles