Considering it's like the ONLY good place to stay in Port Angeles it was an okay place to be. Definitely overpriced, lacks hospitality and there was ants multiple places in our room. Also, I don't understand why in a place like port Angeles, you have a pool outside! No one can ever use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles