This is a very good place to stay whether on business or pleasure. It is conveniently located with easy access of SR 101. The staff is very friendly and more than willing to suggest dinning locations in Port Angeles.
We did have one issue, which was resolved by moving out of the room. Very early in the morning the HVAC system which must have been on the roof above our room became very noisy. The system never shut of and was rumbling and shaking the room. At our request, we were moved to another room which was a lot better!
Should you be given Room 308 ask if they have the HVAC system fixed; if not, you will not get any sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles