As our car pulled up to the front of the hotel, I was prepared for disappointment. The Olympic Lodge looked like a typical, average highway motel. Then we entered the lobby. Wow! It was very modern with beautiful leather furniture comfortably situated around a cozy, burning fire in the hearth. The view out the back window was spectacular! The staff was warm and welcoming and incredibly helpful about everything a tourist would want to know. The room was spacious and nicely appointed and the maid service was first rate. There is a coffee maker in the room but I highly recommend the hotel cafe for both coffee and breakfast each morning. The food is locally sourced and excellent. In short, this hotel is a wonderful, comfortable home base for exploring the Olympic Peninsula and Victoria B.C. and it is reasonably priced. Five stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles