I agree with many travelers that this hotel is great - clean, quiet, comfortable beds, good amount of towels, friendly staff...and so on. It is my understanding that it is the best hotel in Port Angeles. However, I do have a complaint regarding the shower. It is a very light shower that is extremely difficult to adjust the temperature. Once adjusted, it takes a while to wet a good head of hair. Since many guests are visiting the Olympics for some day hiking, it would be great to have showers that are refreshing and easy to use for tired outdoor adventures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles