Stayed here for 3 nights, family of 4, while exploring Olympic Park. Very good location, and lodge itself was a nice surprise. Looked newer and very clean, with beautiful lobby reminding us of mountain lodges in Colorado. Everybody at the desk were helpful, nice and made check in and check out a pleasant experience. We stayed on the 3d floor, facing front of the hotel. I would prefer to have a room facing the back since in the morning noise from the street prevented us from keeping windows open. But I knew they didn't have any rear facing rooms left when making reservation. So if you do it well in advance, you might have better luck.
Room was spotless, felt new and very comfortable, with enough space even for 4 people. There are 2 sinks, one in the dressing area and another in the bathroom itself. It's actually convenient and lets us have faster bedtime after day of hiking. Beds are comfortable, our boys didn't complain sharing the bed. Nice closet with mirror slide doors (would be nice to have a suitcase stand in there as well). Large table with desk chair and separate area with smaller round table and 2 soft chairs. Large and well designed dresser/buffet with microwave and small fridge, all consealed behind doors and sliding shelf with coffee maker (one cup pods style, undortunately really bad taste). No option for tea, but one can use microwave to heat water if you have tea with you. Bathroom area is large and comfortable, with excellent shower head and pressure, granite countertops. Plenty of towels, shampoo, conditioner, bar soaps but for some reason no lotion. Great lodge to stay at while exploring that side of Olympic Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles