We stayed here the night before we caught the ferry to Victoria. The hotel is not downtown, but it is only a five minute drive from the ferry terminal. The rooms are newer, spacious, and clean. We were told the restaurant serves only organic food. The breakfast was a little overpriced, but it was tasty and convenient. If you don't need to be in the city center, I recommend this hotel over other similarly priced hotels in the area (specifically the Red Lion). Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds. We will stay here again the next time we are in Port Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles