We chose the Olympic Lodge from reviews submitted by previous Trip Advisor members. The hotel is conveniently located at the edge of town as you approach from Hwy 101. The hotel lobby is beautifully decorated in natural wood and stone and has large windows overlooking a golf course. Our room was a comfortable king, also overlooking the golf course. The staff could not have been more helpful, giving us a map of the area and the names of several good restaurants. When you stay, do not miss the breakfast special of french toast dipped in crushed cornflakes and served with peaches. Heavenly! We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles