We stayed at the Olympic Lodge during a two-day trip to the Olympic Peninsula. The beds were pleasantly comfortable and the bathrooms were tidy. It provided a perfect landing spot after a long day of hiking.
I woke up a couple hours before the others in my room, and the cozy couches in the lobby provided the perfect spot for me to curl up and enjoy a good book while waiting for them to rise.
We enjoyed a delicious, hearty breakfast at the hotel in the morning, though it probably wasn't the cheapest option for some oatmeal and eggs.
Gorgeous pictures from around the Peninsula were scattered throughout the walls. Since the fog was ever-present during our visit, we appreciated at least being able to enjoy the views through the photography!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles