My husband and I stayed in Port Angeles for three nights before taking the ferry to Vancouver Island. The Olympic Lodge is a very nice motel/inn. The lobby is lovely -- I wish the rooms were as luxurious! But the room was very functional. Nice big bed, very comfortable. It was very quiet. I think the rooms need a little sprucing up though -- the carpet was sort of worn-looking, and our mini-fridge alternated between not closing all the way and wrecking all of our perishables, or freezing them. (We didn't touch the controls.) I did inform the front-desk person on our way out and she was very appreciative that we let her know. The location, near Olympic National Park, can't be beat. I wish the rest of Port Angeles would embrace their proximity to this incredibly beautiful treasure -- the town is shabby and down-in-the-mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles