“My birthday getaway!”

Ranked #1 of 14 Port Angeles B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
“My birthday getaway!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

It is such a beautiful place you won't want to leave. Best view ever, so romantic to watch the sunset. Super clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was amazing. My first time doing a B&B and I'm so glad it was here!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
South Pasadena, FL
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Pros: Little details like an more up to date video library, having ear plugs and aspirin in the guest cabinet were appreciated. Beautiful property. Very clean rooms.
Cons: Really none. You might have a little noise from your neighbors as expected with B&B's. Ok, and I wish I would have paid attn more in the instructions for how to work the fireplace! lol
Also, I felt bad for Lydia, I wish there was a way to "opt-out" of certain breakfast items so the food doesn't go to waste. Some items I will just never eat like grapefruit or potatoes at breakfast. Otherwise the rest of the cooking was wonderful.
I have stayed in 2 rooms now (one downstairs with jacuzzi) - awesome to be in with the cool morning air and many thanks for having it perfect temp upon arrival. Wish that room had a king sized bed for couples. Also stayed upstairs, has the bigger bed and the views just as good - but those remotes work differently! Was nice the staff offered to take luggage up the stairs, especially considering I had a big suitcase due to a long trip.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This May 2014 my new bride and I stayed at this B&B for 2 nights. Lydia and the others at this place made you feel right at home...no, on the perfect vacation...this was a first time for a B&B for me and my wife and I was a little apprehensive the first morning at breakfast...but once the conversations got going I was able to gather a lot of information about things to do locally. The atmosphere and the cleanliness and the garden were second to none.

My hat is off to the Ladies at the sea cliff B&B they have done a masterful job of making this place a wonderful and a must go and stay again place.

Eric & Lynette Trowbridge

Room Tip: All the rooms have their own theme...Victoria's repose had and outside hot tub.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Greenbank, Washington
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a fabulous place. Immaculate both inside and out. Glorious food,view, service, ammenities, decor-you name it. We will return to it and recommend it enthusiasticly without hesitation to anyone.

Room Tip: All are lovely. The second floor has a more expansive view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This year we stayed at Sea Cliff Garden on 2 separate days in the same week. We were heading to Victoria BC and Sea Cliff was our overnight stop before and after the ferry trip. We stayed in 2 different rooms and have now stayed in 3 0f the 5 available. Each room has it's own distinct personality and all are to be recommended. The bed in Ludwig is very high and care must be taken getting in and out even for a 6 footer like myself. The grounds are always immaculate and there is always something blooming - this time it was rhodies and daffys. Breakfast is always a treat both for interesting company and excellent menu. Lydia and Coral were both wonderful acting as our hosts. We will return....

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Franklin, Tn.
Reviewed 14 April 2014

First of all, my husband and I almost stay exclusively in B and B's both in the states and overseas, and this is one of our favorites of all time. First, the inn is absolutely gorgeous, the pictures do not do it justice, the gardens and the views overlooking the strait were absolutely gorgeous. We just couldn't believe it was real! Lydia, our innkeeper/chef was marvelous. Her food couldn't have been better, and her tips for restaurants, sightseeing, places to go were just right. We would have missed one of our favorite places , Cape Flattery if she hadn't recommended. The room was wonderful, private hottub on our balcony overlooking the strait, nice comfortable bed with the most perfect sheets, and everything was spotless. The inn also had a supply closet for guests that included everything from toothpaste to Ziploc bags. This was a first. Normally we have shampoo, lotions, etc, but this went way beyond. Homemade cookies every afternoon, an extensive movie collection (we never had time to watch- we were doing busy enjoying the views). I just can't recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic, due to handicap issues we were on the first floor with a private balcon...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Oak Ridge, TN
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We arrived at Sea Cliff Gardens on a lovely afternoon. Lydia greeted us and immediately made us feel at home.
She showed us around the B&B which is just beautiful. The gardens and the view from the rooms and the point are spectacular
Since it was only the four of us staying at that time we were able to choose a little later time for breakfast . The breakfasts were delicious and we all remarked that we would miss Lydia and her breakfasts when we returned home.
Lydia was full of information about the area and directed us to some beautiful locations around the Peninsula. She is a fount of information and you would not go wrong in letting her give you ideas.
The B&B provides many amenities that we have not found in other places, you know those little things you meant to pack but forgot.
I would highly recommend Sea Cliff Gardens. I hope to be able to visit again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Lost Mountain Lodge
Lost Mountain Lodge
#1 of 10 in Sequim
Greenhouse Inn by the Bay

Been to Sea Cliff Gardens Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!