1) Loved the owners--Bob & Jan were a treat to have around. They were full of information about what to see while in the area for the long weekend. I especially appreciated their recommendation to go to Marymere Falls. They were kind and funny at breakfast. And speaking of breakfast!
2) LOVED breakfast. It was delicious! And the coffee was a delight delivered to my door!
3) WINTER is the loveliest room ever. The fireplace made it cozy at night even though it wasn't cold out. And I just loved the other-world decor. I felt like I took a trip back in time--to a very good place of course.
I left with a full belly and very relaxed. Thanks for the memorable stay! I'll definitely be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Port Angeles, minutes from Olympic National Park, the ferry terminal to Victoria BC, shopping, dining, and wineries, the Five SeaSuns is a relaxing place to stay for exploring the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Each unique room has an ensuite bath, and some rooms have fireplaces, jetted or deep soaking bathtubs, and showers. Step back into time at this 1920's peaceful oasis and enjoy comfortable beds, warm hospitality, gourmet healthy breakfasts, homemade afternoon treats, and more. ... more less