“Treasure built by early pioneers!”
Review of The Tabernacle

and up
Salt Lake City Tour and Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home to the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Tabernacle Organ.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Our church held a devotional there-2,000 came but there was room for more. Such a beautiful, unique building with unsurpassed acoustics. I love every visit there!

1  Thank jcmorden

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Sit in the balcony for best blend. If you're in Salt Lake the performance Sunday Morning is not to be missed. Finished in 1870 the grand old lady does not look her age.

1  Thank Garth M
Reviewed 27 February 2014

this building was built almost 150 years ago and its hard to imagine how they got the acustics to be this perfect in the late 1800s

1  Thank pdog6557
Reviewed 15 February 2014

there is great history to this building and its very pretty inside. no tours available, but its not big enough to warrant.

1  Thank Lyndsey T
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I'm sure this is worth visiting if you are a moron. Being that I am not a mormon it had nothing for me. It was smaller than I thought it would be. Overall I would say just being near the place gave me the heebie jeebies. Not my cup of tea. May be worth the visit only for religious reasons in my opinion.

1  Thank Justin B