- Clean, comfortable rooms.
- Free wifi.
- Friendly staff.
- Good free continental breakfast (and decent coffee).
- Good cardio equipment.
- The entire hotel, and especially the rooms, smell very strongly of air freshener. It hits you like a smack in the face when you walk in the door.
- The ambiance leaves a bit to be desired. It's been a while since the interior had a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown Salt Lake City is just 10 minutes away from shopping, dining and the exciting cultural buzz of downtown Salt Lake City. Our hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travel. Just 11 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport, the Fairfield South is centrally located in the Salt Lake valley, and the perfect home base for visitors going to downtown, university of utah, the maverick center, or the sandy expo center. With a state-of-the-art lobby that provides guests with inviting, convenient spaces in which to work or relax, along with complimentary Wi-Fi. A stay at the Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South will ensure that your lifestyle on the road is maintained by including access to our fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub, business center, 24/7 market and a full hot, healthy complimentary breakfast. When it comes to Salt Lake City travel, enjoy the convenience and comfort of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City
- Fairfield Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City South North America