We would have thought the hotel was fairly new but the pink tiles in the bathroom gave it away! We arrived on a Saturday and there was a farmer's market directly across the street so very convenient. Hotel has free parking and is located much closer (20 minutes walk) to Temple Square than I expected. The kitchen is well equipped with a full-size fridge, dishwasher, four-burner stove and microwave. No oven though. The area is fine; there are some homeless people hanging around because of the proximity to the liquor store, but they were no issue for us and seem to be all over SLC anyway. The outdoor pool was great in the heat of summer - too many kids in the pool but I guess that's to be expected at this time of year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown North America