I can't believe this is actually a Marriott. At booking, we requested a pet free room. When we checked in and confirmed that our room was a pet free room, the hotel clerk said that she had no way of knowing--they never keep track. She did tell us that the rooms were recently remodeled so we should be okay. The room was nice. However the ceilings must be made of cardboard. We heard the people above us (talking, music, sliding things across the floor) until 4:00 am. We did contact the front desk about 11:30 pm. I am not sure whether or not they attempted to fix the problem but it didn't seem like it. When we went to the free breakfast, it was less than adequate quality. What should have been hot--was cold and if it was supposed to be cold, it was warm. Also, the chairs were so beat up, worn, and paint scaped off--again simply surprising that this would be seen at a Marriott. We ended up leaving and went to the Hilton Garden Inn for breakfast. The Residence Inn was in the middle of a remodel. Perhaps things are better now. A Marriott Courtyard is right across the parking lot. That might be better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown North America