Definitely not the newest hotel... however, you cannot beat the convenience of this location off of the interstate. The hallway carpets are old and worn, the room doors are somewhat beat up and the rooms interior is tired looking. I did not look too closely at the bathroom tile, as it definitely could have used a good scrubbing. Again, you get what you pay for, I will not say it was dirty, as sheets were crisp and clean, but everything needed an update. The breakfast area was neat and clean and the breakfast was sufficient. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Would I stay again, yes for an over-night pit stop on our trek back to MT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location at the Junction of I-15 and I-80. Just minutes from downtown SLC. 7 World Class Ski Resorts within 25-30 minutes of the hotel. Why pay resort prices for skiing? Great Value and Great Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Ramada
- Ramada Salt Lake City North America