We are frequent travelers and were so pleased with the Howard Johnson Express. The bed had overhead, bright lights for reading plus the room had five additional lamps and an overhead light-a real positive change from most motel rooms that are dimly lit.
It seems to be the current style in motels and hotels to have duvets on the bed with a comforter which is usually too hot. We end up sleeping with just the duvet and no comforter. Howard Johnson was traditional with a spread and blanket so we slept well and didn't have to get up because we were too warm and remove the comforter.
The location is great as well - walking distance to the City Creek and Gateway Malls, the convention center and the Energy Solutions Arena.
Breakfast included cereals, bagels, canned fruit, juice, coffee, cocoa and cappachino.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Temple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Salt Lake City
- North Temple Inn Salt Lake City, North America