The outside looked a little sketchy but once we checked in it was decent inside. The lobby wasn't inviting but overall our room was okay. Stayed two nights and didn't have any major issues. The bed wasn't the best, it wasn't dirty or anything, just a little uncomfortable. The tub drain was a little clogged and the shower walls weren't cleaned very well. Otherwise the room was spacious and the TV had a lot of channels.
The pool wasn't the cleanest. The first night it seemed okay but the second night it was dirtier. There were a few leaves and things floating in the water. It wasn't terrible but definitely needed to be cleaned. The breakfast was okay, not much. There were signs all over the area stating how many of each item you could take. We took food back to our room, there weren't very many tables, maybe five or six, and the entire breakfast area was pretty cramped. Most of the people in there were fighting over the toaster. The food counters were in a tiny corner.
The location was great. It wasn't too hard to find. It's downtown by a lot of restaurants within walking distance. We were visiting places both north and south of the city so this central location was nice. The price was great, less than $45/night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your North Temple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Salt Lake City
- North Temple Inn Salt Lake City, North America