“Clean as always”

Ranked #14 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Utah, United States
“Clean as always”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very clean, great staff (even late, late at night) and simply no problems. I was leaving for a week with my family and stayed to be next to the airport for the next day's travel. They charged $30 for 2 cars to stay at the hotel for the week and gave us rides to and from the airport. This saved me $60 in fees alone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you for choosing our location. Nice to know everything went smoothly and we were able to make travel out of SLC a bit easier. Hope your trip was a success and that you will choose us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family and I stayed here on our road trip from Nebraska to California. The hotel was very nice. The room was very clean. The lady at the front desk was not very friendly or inviting to my husband when he first walked in to get our room, but she warmed up as the night went on. The other gentleman with her was very helpful. I like staying at Hampton's because I know that they will be clean and we love the free "real" breakfast they offer. Another plus is the free Pack N Play they let you use if you have a baby. Other hotels charge you $10 a night. We enjoyed our quick stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Nebraska to California, now that is a road trip! That is a trip a family member of mine makes every year to Kearny to see and photograph the Sandhill Cranes. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the not so much one about your less than hospitable welcome. Your comments are very important to me and are taken seriously. Please accept me sincere apology for the lack of Hamptonality from our front desk agent. If you are this way again please give me a call directly at 801 519 6500 and I will assure you have a perfect stay. In the meantime, safe travels and enjoy the view!
Lewisville, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I loved how clean the room was and the bedding felt very hygenic with the all-white duvet. However, when we checked in at 11:00 pm, the front desk was quite slow and we stood for about 5 minutes before anyone started to help us. Also, the shuttle to get us from the airport only waited about 2 minutes for us, then left. We hadn't received our checked luggage which was why we missed it. Once we realized we'd missed it, we called the hotel and they sent the shuttle back, though we had to wait 15 minutes for it. I wish it could have just waited for us instead of abandoning us :( I like this hotel, I just wish the night staff was a bit more efficient and helpful.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
No excuses and I hope you will accept my apology for the teams lack of hospitality, you have my word this has been addressed. The shuttle on the other hand is a Homeland Security guideline for everyone's safety. You may have actually have seen them walking back and forth as you came out from baggage claim. When the shuttles pull up to the curb we have to be actively loading or loading guests and luggage or pull away from the curb and keep moving. You are right though as a guest coming in, it can feel pretty unwelcoming. I hope you understand that it really is all about safety first. Hopefully if you are in SLC again you will give us another opportunity to show you our hospitality at its best.
Denver, United States
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Clean, quite, comfortable, helpful staff. Need I saw more? I really liked the convenience electrical outlet system on the nightstand by the bed. I was able to plug in everything I needed right at my bed side. Perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow, short and wonderfully sweet. Needless to say you made the team and myself smile. Glad you found that little charge everything handy, it really is pretty cool isn't it! Be sure to come again if travels bring you back our way, we loved having you here!
Rancho Santa Margarita, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I typically stay at Hilton properties especially Hampton Inn Hotels. Rarely do I purposely reserve a room in or by any airport. However because of my connecting flight out of SLC being cancelled I was in a position of having no reservation for the night. The Hampton Inn SLC airport was welcoming and made a bad situation much better. Thanks

1 Thank Anthony A
Thank you for being a loyal Hamptonite and letting us take care of you in a difficult situation. The snow storm was one that came on fast and strong. We really do appreciate your business and hope all your future flights go off without a catch.
Beaver, United States
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We love the beds and linens at Hampton Inn. They always seem fresh. We enjoy a comfortable nights sleep. This hotel is close to the Salt Lake City Airport and a shuttle is provided by the hotel which is very nice for us.

1 Thank Carolyn W
Thank you for taking the time to post your very kind comments. The feed back keeps on track and is a terrific report card of how we are really doing. Glad to know you had comfortable nights rest and hope you will come and stay again. Safe travels always!
Tralee, Ireland
Reviewed 12 December 2013

A clean hotel that is a bit hard to find as it is not as yet signed, so did drive around the area a bit before finding. Staff were very helpful and accommodating, had dinner there and the food was really great. Beds are very comfortable and room was large and spacious. Very clean and nicely run. Airport shuttle is great even at 4am when I had to do to the airport, and a 1am pick up.
Right on the off ramp on the I80 west so getting into town is a breeze. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank triplover51
Thank you for choosing to have your "stop over" with us. We take pride in being another home away from home. We enjoy reading your comments and are glad you enjoyed a nice dinner at our little café' and a cozy nights rest. May you have many more safe travels and hope you keep staying with Hampton!