We stayed Thurs-Sun for a family reunion - a total of 12 rooms and 65 people. Every person in the group was pleased with their accommodations. You could not hear the room next door nor what was going on in the hall. The staff was great, rooms and facility clean, pool in terrific condition. An added bonus was the Thursday night happy hour offered enough choices to serve as dinner for that evening. The staff allowed us frequent use of the large breakfast room for gatherings, games and even a slide show. The rates were competitive and the 2 rooms suites allowed for multi-family use. The only advice I would give is that there are not restaurants in the area so plan ahead for delivery or food options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport hotel is just a free shuttle ride away SLC airport. It is also convenient to Energy Solutions Center, Salt Palace Convention Center, Miller Motorsports, and several ski resorts are just 30 miles away. Our modern suites feature separate living and sleeping areas and fully-equipped kitchens. We offer a free hot breakfast buffet each morning and a weekday evening social with free appetizers and drinks. Our pet-friendly hotel also has an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor SportCourt and even a patio with a BBQ grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport North America
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn