“Lovely, helpful manageress. Perfect for close to airport stay with shuttle.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #34 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Harrogate
“Lovely, helpful manageress. Perfect for close to airport stay with shuttle.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Shuttle to and from airport. My family of 6 had 3 rooms here with 2 queens in each. Rooms were very spacious, clean and comfortable. Adequate continental breakfast. Duty manageress had a very pleasant, patient and helpful manner. Very reasonable value.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Casasastre

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Fort Pierce, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stayed here for one night as I was leaving to the airport the next day. This hotel was priced very low and had everything! Check-in was a breeze. Huge lobby with a terrific continental breakfast, including fresh waffles and fruit opened at 6:00. Computer and printer in the lobby was helpful for printing my boarding pass. Hallways were wide and well lit. There was even an indoor heated swimming pool! I love the room layouts. The door are angled in the hallway to provide privacy. The room itself was clean with two queen beeds, a table/desk with FREE a internet connection (or use the wireless in the lobby). The TV was adequate with 30 or 40 channels. The bathroom was very nice with a huge well-lit vanity, toilet and tub/shower combo.
Security was good as you used your room key to access the side doors and pool areas. There are restaurants and a gas station very closeby and you're 5 minutes from the airport terminal (although I never heard any airport noise from inside the hotel).

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank FlaFunBum
LaQuintaSLCAirport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Thank you for reviewing my hotel. I'm impressed with your description and very happy you enjoyed it so much. Our new High Definition televisions have been a huge hit, everyone who uses the hotel shuttle loves the new bus and we have a big year this year with a scheduled upgrade to the entire hotel inside and out. These new rooms will be amazing. I hope you can come back soon and experience all that is new and fresh about La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport.. Thank you again and...

I'm glad you know that we are here for you.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

stayed here on two separate nights couple of weeks apart
had flight arrive late evening and another depart early morning so thought hotel near the airport would be better
this place was great value for money
clean with super staff and great breakfast
free shuttle to and from the airport
would stay here on my next visit

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank hoss p
LaQuintaSLCAirport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Thank you so very much for your remarks concerning your stay. My team and I are happy that we are the "ideal" place for you during your visits. If you are in Salt Lake City on your next trip to the states we look forward to your visit.

Price, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have used this La Quinta location for many years; but I am done with them. I called their local number to make a reservation. They forwarded me to a reservation center where I made and confirmed a reservation for their stay and park package. Got to the property and the front desk would not honor the reservation because they were sold out of the stay and park option. I asked to have my room rate decreased to the AARP discount rate I was quoted for a stay without the airport parking option. Was told that was not available either. Front desk person was unable to resolve anything and was only empowered to read her computer screen. No on site manager available to appeal to. They could have resolved this for a $10 reduction in the room rate. Checked in and checked out ten minutes later after I found a stay and park package for less money at the Comfort Inn just down the road. Comfort Inn was less money and their staff much more accomodating.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dennis W
LaQuintaSLCAirport, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Dennis,

As communicated in my previous email I am researching to see what happened. I am watching for your response so I can trace back to the Call Center so we can find out why they did not book the Stay and Go reservation for you.

Again I am very sorry for this poor service.

Merced, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

This hotel is clean and comfortable. We are fussy about cleanliness of hotel rooms. If it is clean enough for fussy me, its clean enough for anyone. The rooms are spacious and well arranged. I think that the hallways could use a new coat of paint, but otherwise, the hotel looks quite attractive. I appreciate that others reviewed this hotel, which helped us to know what to expect. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room, stay here. It really is a great price also.

• Stayed January 2012
Austin, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

An older LQ I&S but one that has made an effort to stay clean and presentable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rate was very reasonable and the brief stay quite pleasant. The breakfast could be better but was fine. The airport shuttle was prompt and very helpful. We'd stay there again for sure.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Carson City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

what nice people. We arrived unannounced and they made us feel right at home. When we couldn't get the tv to work the lovely lady at the desk came down and reprogramed it for us. They were so pleasant. The room was spotless and smelled wonderful. We will be back.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jdmacd62, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 13 January 2012
Well you are welcome here unannounced anytime. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

See you soon.