We came from the west and our GPS took us in a fairly roundabout way to the hotel, but it was worth it. Hotel was very clean and quiet. Nicely updated rooms. Very friendly staff. Lots of cart. This hotel has the updated Bistro Restaurant. I am not a Fan as I have food allergies but there was a reasonably good Hilton restaurant nearby. And a Perkins for breakfast. We would stay here again. Rooms are older so bathroom is small. Beds and bedding were clean and wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport hotel is conveniently located off I-80, just one exit west of the SLC International Airport and minutes from downtown. This SLC airport hotel is near local destinations such as Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Mall, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center, while just 35 minutes from ski resorts. Guests will enjoy rooms Marriott luxury bedding, new flat-screen TVs with premium cable and HBO, and free WiFi. Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport features 24-hour shuttle service, an indoor pool, and state-of-the-art fitness center. The onsite Bistro serves up a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with beer and wine options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Courtyard
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport North America