“Very comfortable room”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #21 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The room was nice and big and comfortable. Updated linens and comfortable king bed. This was our last night of vacation and we ended it here in comfort. restaurants were right in walking distance and we were close enough to the airport without the noise. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: DId not have a restaurant but did have a good breakfast included.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is my first stay at this particular hotel. The front desk personnel that I dealt with were friendly and personable. The room I particularly liked. This stay was part vacation and part business and I appreciated the work space for my laptop and IPad. The room was set up nicely with the bathroom on one end of the room, bed chamber in the middle and the living/work area at the far side of the room. It was convenient for working and resting. I particularly liked the breakfast area. It had a variety of food and I appreciated the set-up. The coffee area was away from the food area which helped with congestion and flow of the people eating there, The dining area was set up nicely as well with several two tops and a number of four tops for varying numbers of people in a party. The tables were spaced nicely and away from the food and coffee areas. At one end of the room was a nice flat screen TV for people who wanted to watch the news. One thing I especially noticed was that the food choices were there for people who came in late for breakfast. They still had all the same choices as those who came in early. I certainly appreciated this. It is something you don't find at many places. It is close to the airport and truly not that far from downtown. Salt Lake is a city easy to get around in. My only complaint was that housekeeping skipped my room one day. it was not a big deal-I had to work until the late morning in the room and did not get out until around 11:45-12:00 and they never came by. Since it was my last night there it was not a major problem. I would recommend this hotel especially if you are coming or going to the airport and it is also close to I-80. There shuttle service is good and runs often. Most importantly the rooms are clean and they are comfortable.

Buster Nelson
Jensen Beach, FL

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Busternelson1953
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. The airport shuttle driver even made an extra run so I wouldn't have to wait 20 minutes. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious for a hotel in this class. If I had a criticism, it would be the lack of variety in the breakfast but, hey, it's free.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed here twice due to the location to the airport, which is a short drive from this property. Our first stay was in a room which stated it was located near the elevator & it was literally, two steps from the elevator. Didn't bother us as we arrived bone tired after a day of flight delays & we always take ear plugs with us. The room was nice, clean & comfortable but a little small. Returning a week later, we had a King Suite, which was so much nicer. Very roomy & clean. Our tv remote did not work & it was replaced immediately. The breakfast room was clean & maintained well. It offers hot & cold items. Anything from cold cereal to hot waffles. Location is right next to interstate which makes for an easy access, but you can hear traffic at times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for one night after a very late arriving aircraft. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly, and the airport shuttle service was prompt. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Two things I've never seen any hotel offer, but wish they did:
A long body pillow (for us side sleepers).
A white noise machine (for us light sleepers).

Still, I wish every place we've stayed at was as nice as this one. Stayed on 2 separate occasions in May 2014, upon arrival and departure from SLC airport. Check-ins were quick and easy. King suites very clean, very,very comfortable and very quiet. The fist night I requested extra pillows and someone brought them to our room within 15 minutes. Bathrooms, pool and hot tub were clean as well. Good wifi. Breakfast buffet options were plentiful and the same for both stays. Scrambled eggs, sausage links & make your own waffles, plus cereal, mini bagels, muffins, bananas, low fat yogurt etc. I'm not a big breakfast food person, but the coffee was great. Didn't use the airport shuttle but it seemed well orchestrated. Both visits a driver entered the breakfast/lobby area and announced the departure time for the next shuttle.

One area to work on. During our second stay we used the lobby's computer to check in for our flight and print out boarding passes. And the whole time we were doing so (maybe 5 minutes) the receptionist behind the desk, and about 6 feet from were we were working, carried on a loud conversation across the otherwise empty room, with a coworker. I'm sure they were oblivious to how abrasive it felt to us at 7:30 in the morning. But nevertheless, we would stay again - in a heartbeat - at Salt Lake City's Comfort Suites Airport!

Room Tip: Stayed one night on 4th floor directly behind the elevator. Never heard a sound.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived late evening after 11 pm and the lovelynight clerk was expecting us a party of 4. Easy check in quiet comfortable beds to sleep in and clean and not too far from downtown Salt Lake convention center a great place to stay and would stay there again. Just required more help in the breakfast area on the Saturday the lady needed to be asked to put bread out and more coffee, also the tea water could've been hotter but other than that a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014