“Nice stay and service”

Ranked #17 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
west wendover, nv
“Nice stay and service”
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I drove to Salt Lake City to attend a Jazz game. Stayed at the Comfort Suites Airport bacause it was so convienent to the Delta Center. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was great. Upon arriving home I noticed I'd left my cell phone charger in the hotel room. I called the hotel to see if they had found it and they sent it back to me at no expense! Thanks Comfort Suites.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank calvord

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Polish first
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 May 2010

My flight was canceled so I was stuck in SLC for the night. The airline booked me into the Comfort Suites. All seemed fine until I was at the airport the next morning and noticed a bump on the back of my neck. By the time I arrived home later that afternoon I had five huge red welts on my arms. I am one of the lucky few who are allergic to bedbug bites. Now I'm on steroids to alleviate the symptoms.

Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Pearlharbr
Wakefield, Rhode Island
Reviewed 12 September 2009

Spent the night before flying out. Night manager (Michelle?) was very friendly and welcoming. Offered wake-up call and listed various amenities at our disposal. Hotel seemed brand new and was super clean. The best bed I ever slept in (OK, that was after 2 weeks of camping, but I still think that the mattress was higher than average quality;-))
Very pleasant.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Stayed here as a stop off while passing through town. Room was very nice and the breakfast was better than most. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 27 June 2009

I stayed here one night based on previous reviews at Trip Advisor which has not been wrong yet. This place has it all--clean, quiet, comfortable, inexpensive, good breakfast, close to airport, excellent service behind the desk. If you are flying, this is the perfect location as I left the hotel, dropped off rental car, checked in and was through security in exactly half hour from leaving the hotel parking lot. Free internet in the lobby too. i plan on staying here again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Winston_Orvis
Michigan
Reviewed 15 April 2009

I stayed at this same hotel in Boise, Idaho a week before my stay here in SLC,UT. I was very pleased with the service I received in Boise so I chose this same hotel in SLC. Customer service can really make or break a nice hotel. I was very disappointed with the night front desk clerk! The shuttle driver dropped me off with all my luggage and children at the door while the front desk clerk watched me strugggling and offered no help. Later, I called down and asked for an order in food providers list and she said she knew nothing of it. Also, I called down to her and asked that a luggage cart be set outside my door at 6:30, she again responded "You'll have to come down and get it yourself"! So, I had to leave my 4 yr old and 6 week old baby in the room alone while I had to go fetch the cart myself! I would not recommend a mother travelling alone to stay here!

• Stayed April 2009
Northampton, England
Reviewed 2 August 2008

Stayed one night before a flight back to the UK. Comfortable, clean hotel, modern room, coffee maker, fridge, comfortable bed. $10 dollar taxi ride to Temple Square. Used the free pc in the foyer. Inclusive breakfast is OK, with scrambled egg and sausages, make your own waffles, and the usual fare. Would have liked a drink in the room but their is no alcohol for sale and no bar.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple