Comfort Suites Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$202
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$112
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$182
  • Pool
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$151
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$202
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$133
GardenInn.com
US$143
US$134
All reviewsstayed heresausage linksroom was cleanlate flighthot itemsshuttle servicefourth floorsalt lakelarge tvyogurtdecent hotelfollowing morningwould stay here againrental carrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast areahot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Booked a room on line starting our vacation with my friend flying to San Francisco and Chico California. We had an early morning flight and did not want to chance missing our flight. At check in we were very suprised they have free parking for our entire trip and 24 hour airport shuttle! Check in staff was SUPER helpful and scheduled a shuttle and wake up call with out us asking. Hotel was really nice. Our room was really big and clean. We both slept very good, comfortable beds. Nice to have 2 sinks in the bathroom. Breakfast was great, a full breakfast. No airport stress the following morning! Upon our trip return, the hotel send a shuttle right out to get us - NICE SERVICE AND GOOD VALUE!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank mishmash3
Reviewed 31 July 2010

My wife and I and my parents needed an airport hotel as we used SLC as a fly-in location for a trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. The hotel is very convenient to SLC airport. Our rooms were well appointed and comfortable, with either 1King or 2 Queen beds. Each had a sofa, coffee table, work table and chairs. Breakfast was super and served from 6 am. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and rates were among the lowest of this caliber hotel. We were very pleased with this comfortable hotel to begin and end our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank racer1101
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We spent two nights in this hotel and it definitely served it's purpose. It's a regular Comfort Suites with the larger room, couch and table with chairs which was nice. They have a large breakfast area and also a little convenience store area which my husband really liked.

They even have laundry on the main floor which is nice since we had been traveling for awhile. Would definitely stay again.

Only a couple of restaurants within walking distance. Oddly enough, weekday rates were higher than weekend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2010

Rooms were very clean and spacious, staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good! This is a place I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I drove to Salt Lake City to attend a Jazz game. Stayed at the Comfort Suites Airport bacause it was so convienent to the Delta Center. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was great. Upon arriving home I noticed I'd left my cell phone charger in the hotel room. I called the hotel to see if they had found it and they sent it back to me at no expense! Thanks Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo