Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmini marta gas station convenience storeslc airportwould stay here againroom was cleanfree breakfastarriving lateyogurtneeded a place to stayshort staystayed one nightan early flightgood nights sleepfridge and microwavesalt lakerental carfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed at Quality Inn near SLC airport. The hotel is clean, but is getting dated. Stayed two nights. Bed was comfortable, efficient check in. No fridge or microwave in room, but I guess this is what I booked. The room was clean and plenty of hot water. Did have some issues, not enough towels, hair dryer missing and a clogged toilet, but this were taken care of as soon as I reported them. Breakfast was adequate. Price was good.
Management need to address the pool and hot tub. Looked like it could use some cleaning. Hot tub was not hot and jets not much power. Disappointing because I looked forward to some time is this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stayed at many motels when traveling through Salt Lake over the years, including many in the Choice brand (Comfort, Quality, etc.). This is the best in their chain in the greater Salt Lake area that I have found so far.

You will be quickly checked in after walking into their pleasant lobby. The property and the rooms are very clean and updated. The beds are the standard found in Comfort Inns and Quality Inns and the rooms are spacious. We also appreciated the recliner in the room as well as a desk chair and desk.

Like others I was surprised they are not on the sign on the interstate even though all the other motels surrounding them are. They were a little hard to find, but well worth the hunt. The parking lot both front and back are tight, but the spaces are ample, not narrow. You don't stay at a motel to park, you stay there to sleep and relax.

They do have a fitness center. I have never seen a 4 mini waffle iron like theirs, it is clever and nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
QualityInnSLCAirport, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We really appreciate and working towards the signs on freeway to make the property easier to find.

Your feedback will help our future guests.

See you again soon!

Management

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel a month early, and liked it so I stayed there on my return trip home. I was absolutely shocked when I got into my room and found that someone used the room after it had been partially cleaned or it was not cleaned at all. There was urine & feces in the toilet, and the bathroom floor was filthy to the extent my shoes would stick to it. I called the front desk who came and stated "Well, that's interesting." She flushed the toilet and noticed it wasn't flushing exactly all the way, and thought maybe that's why I found it in that condition! I spoke to the manager/owner, Misha Chokshi who then began to lecture me on how well "her girls" were trained and that they had been working there for some time. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had just arrived there after having driven 700 miles, plus I had my pet dog with me. To attempt to locate another hotel was not feasible. Misha, rather than using common sense and offer to either find another room or another hotel she simply opted to take a whopping five dollars off my hotel bill.
I'd like to also mention that their towels in the room were in worse condition than towels used for rags. This is a very poor quality hotel, no customer support and filthy room conditions. I hope Choice Privileges removes them from their recommended list!

Room Tip: Don't stay there at all
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Kimberlie
QualityInnSLCAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay at our hotel. The incident you have mentioned is very strange and unusual.

We are doing further investigation and would assure that the related issue will be addressed. Your feedback will help us provide better services to our future guests!

Management

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The room was nice (suite), clean, good room lay-out.
This motel is away from the downtown mess that is Salt Lake, easy to get in and out of.
We were only there one night on a trip east.
Easy walk to Perkins down the street for dinner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Quality Inn was a bit difficult to find as it is in an Industrial/Office Park, no signage on the Interstate but to be fair we found all of Salt Lake City hard to navigate. We did not take advantage of the included breakfast as there were few non-carb options. Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable which were supplied with 4 pillows each. It was OK for a one night stop. There was a Perkins not to far away which was an OK place to eat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple