Friendly greeting in a very friendly city. Very good location to walk to many downtown sights, especially Temple Square. Breakfast was good and plenty. The afternoon variety of warm cookies and milk was welcome. Our room was on the corner upper floor away from elevator which was nice and quite. Enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown is located just blocks from Temple Square, the Salt Palace Convention Center, City Creek Center shopping mall and Vivint Arena. We are within walking distance of shopping, restaurants and theaters, and only a short drive to all major Salt Lake City attractions. Our spacious rooms feature king or queen-size beds and many small touches you will appreciate. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll find a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room. We offer free high-speed internet access in every guest room. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed.™. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn Downtown
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown North America