I stayed at this location for about six months. Nice rooms for the price. Maid service is unpredictable if staying more than a week. Standards for cleaning the rooms don't exist. I had to rent a steam cleaner myself because the carpets would blacken my feet and they refused to clean them for my multi-month stay. The garbage was emptied a few times and almost never after that. I consistently had to go to the front desk to get garbage bags, or toilet paper or facial tissue. Items were rarely stocked in the room during time of cleaning. I travel a lot for work and these were the slowest Internet speeds I've seen in over ten years. Buyer beware for upgrading to the faster Internet speed. It will set you back $20 a month per device you plan on using. No refunds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City/Sugarhouse Hotel Salt Lake City
- Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House North America