The room and the kitchenette are tidy and very clean, but everything is so tiny. No closet, only a coat-hanging area with a curtain. The staff is unsympathetic to your needs. The night clerk refused to call a taxi for us, and when asked how I should go about calling a cab myself, answered: "Look it up on your phone".
The hotel is in the nice area, convenient shopping near-by, but the parking lot is shared by a bunch of other businesses, and the loading-unloading area is small and inefficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City/Sugarhouse Hotel Salt Lake City
- Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House North America