“Wow what a employee you got.You have to meet pam.”

Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple
Ranked #58 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Park City, Utah
“Wow what a employee you got.You have to meet pam.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Well it all started on day on the trax line.I was listening to a lady telling the whole train about the new Salt Lake Inn. Well I hade stayed there one time and swore it would be my last...Well Pam asked give a try again you wont be sorry..So I did now im hooked this place is great,But for me what makes it great is Pam, anything you need she is allways willing to do.If I hade a staff of10 I would trade them all for just one Pam..Go there meet her.you wont be sorry

Room Tip: any,any,any,but pool side is super nice
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank sue c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Windsor, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

My company puts me in this motel 3 to 4 times a week and I will say this they are trying to improve the place but they still have a long way to go. Most of the rooms are still under renovation and a lot of the rooms are not completely finished that are being sold. The last 2 times I have stayed here the rooms had questionable clean sheets the TV and phones didn't work, 1 room the AC didn't work and the other room you couldn't turn the AC off. I guess they don't know how to dust or vacuum . Most of the rooms have a musty smell and mold can be seen in the bathroom vents. The front desk staff during the day is good but the night time check in staff and security are extremely rude . And I was verbally harassed by the staff when I complained about the condition of my room the last time I stayed here. And I ended up staying at another hotel , if it was my choosing I would avoid this place till after the renovations are complete. Unless you don't mind construction dust and noise. It is my guess that the good reviews that are posted on this site are done by the motel staff. Because they have very little business.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Ask for one of their new rooms - they are an unbelievable value. We had to take the manufacturers stickers off the flat screen and refrigerator - they had never been used! This was one of the least expensive hotels we stayed in on our trip and was by far the nicest. The rooms surround a beautiful grass area and pool. The Wi-Fi was free and there was plenty of parking. The lobby and restaurant were still being remodeled, but it looks like the whole place will be brand new when they’re finished. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are new - be sure to ask
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Suzanna D
Milton, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

this place has transformed from a nightmare to a class hotel they are renovating the hotel and really putting quality furnishings through out and comfortable beds all replaced new bedding flat screen TVs nice people including the people that are remodeling there if it was all done id give a 5 if you have ever seen this place before or seen the rooms you would be shocked at how much its changed and still good price and they give discounts AAA etc.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I read the reviews. I was skeptical; however, I also saw the reviews about renovation, new management, etc. And they are all true. It is a whole new team. And the renovation is well underway! During the day, you can see their teams working on rooms, etc.; however, major portions of the hotel are completed. My room - New Furniture, New Carpet, New Bed, New TV - everything was new! Everything worked. Everything was clean.

A very nice pool area in the Center of the hotel. The photo's on the web site are accurate.

When I look for a room, I want location, clean, safe, reasonable price, wifi, great parking. This met all my conditions. I could walk to a few different places to eat, Denny's is 1/2 block away.

The new team at the hotel is good and the price makes it a good value. I talked to the manager who said that their plans aren't complete. I'll try it again when I'm in SLC.

Room Tip: Just ask for the new room!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank MiamiOlivier
SaltLakeInnGM, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. We are excited to see that the positive changes we are making here at the "NEW" Salt Lake Inn are being noticed. As you mentioned, we are well on our way through the renovation of the guest rooms, and nearly complete with the lobby and public areas. It is a whole new hotel from what it was in the past. We look forward to having you stay with us once again when you are back in Salt Lake City. Thank you!
salt lake city utah United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My little sister and I have been driving for roughly two days, we had a traumatic experience on the SLC freeway eventually getting us lost, Salt Lake Inn just happened to have a parking lot large enough to fit our uhaul+car carrier, so we parked and got out to stretch our legs, vent, and ask for directions. Upon entering I was cheerfully greeted by Dana, I had explained how we had gotten lost, and she not only empathized, but was was genuinely concerned for us "out of towners" gave us the directions we needed and was able to get us into a room right away, she was amazingly comforting and turned my little sisters frown upside down. Thanks for your delightful and much needed compassion. And the remodel looks great, awesome style. I love "new everything" scent. Once again Dana thank you from the bottom of my heart. -Albuquerque siblings

Room Tip: If you're having a rough day come meet the friendly and professional staff, they sure cheered us...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew J
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about the Salt lake Inn and especially about your wonderful comments about Dana! I have shared this with Dana and the entire team, we are all very proud of the way she took care of you during a difficult time. The Salt Lake Inn was recently taken over by new management/ownership and we have invested a lot of time and resources to make this a First Class hotel and it is nice to see that we are moving in the right direction. Thank you again and we hope that you will come back to Salt Lake City and stay with us once again.
Alliance, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Salt Lake Inn. I was given one of the newly renovated rooms. I found it to be nice, as well as clean. The price was great.
On the down side. They were using a new type of bed covering and I found it to be light and did not care for it. Several items were missing from the room. Remote for the T.V., and hand towels come to mind.
I found the staff to be courteous and helpful. They are in the process of a major renovation and I think it will be really nice once completed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your review of the Salt lake Inn. We appreciate your positive comments about our hotel and the renovation however, I will share your comments with the team to insure that our guest rooms are 100% complete before any guest checks into them. Regarding your comment about the bed covering, we recently received our brand new bed comforters and they have all been added to our bedding package and they are fluffy and warm. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back to stay with us.