Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$202
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$185
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$162
  • Restaurant
US$142
US$134
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$151
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$133
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$152
ComfortSuites
All reviewssalt lakeroom was cleanclose to the airportthe breakfast areaslctraxdowntownhospitalconveniencetemplefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed there Jan 20-25, was there for the OR show. Read that the property especially the rooms were recently renovated. It appears that was the case. Close to the airport, but far from decent restaurants, but that's the case with most "close to the airport" motels. The drive to down town Salt Lake is just a few minutes. I must say, I was there 6 days and the hotel staff at the front desk is over the top pleasant. That really makes a stay enjoyable. The room I had was a business King room, located on the first level towards the courtyard. Highly recommend the same to avoid street noise. There was a lot of early morning noises, trains mainly, but what can you do? The room was clean, newly renovated just as the pictures show. One thing I would recommend is that the place a 2nd phone at the desk in the room. Was a bit awkward trying to make calls from bed-side. Each day the room was made up and really, nothing was out of sorts. The only thing was I had rusty water from the hot water tap both at the sink and bathtub. Perhaps due to the room not being used. Ran the water for about 2 minutes and it cleared up. That happened on the first 2 mornings, rest of the week it was not an issue. There is a continental breakfast available just off the lobby and it was decent. I am a light breakfast eater so the coffee, milk, toasted bagel and boiled eggs were just fine. There's a Denny's next door if you want the grease. Overall my stay was just fine. I would stay again. Tip of the hat to the staff, you were all so pleasant. Thanks !!!

Room Tip: As mentioned, choose a courtyard access room to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gregnkw
SaltLakeInnGM, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking time to review the Salt Lake Inn. It means a lot that you were able to see the efforts we have taken to improve and meet our guests needs. I really appreciate your observation that a second phone in our business kings would make doing work easier.
Thank you for a 'tip of the hat' to the staff, it's easy to be kind to our guests, we have the best guests in the world and we value their opinion.

Hope to see you in August for the next Outdoor Retailer Show!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I chose this hotel for our family's vacation stop based on reviews and I was very disappointed with several parts of our stay. First of all, in the winter in SLC, the air quality is very poor due to inversion from the cold. Even in the dark, we could see the brownish hue hovering over the city. This hotel is very close to some manufacturing plants, so it felt even worse there.

When we arrived, we felt safe and the front office staff was very friendly. They have a workout room, which was very important to us, but I felt it was somewhat unsafe because it didn't have a key entry, so anyone- hotel guest or not- could go in. They assured me that it had a security camera, but that didn't make me feel much better.

Much of the decor and the facilities in general felt dated. However, we were comfortable and warm and that's really all that we needed for a quick stopover on our way to our destination.

The one part of our stay that was really bad was when the cleaning staff knocked on our door once, didn't wait for a response, and opened the door. At 8 a.m. Most of us were still asleep and we obviously hadn't checked out. Shouldn't the front desk inform them of this?

I would not recommend this hotel based on those few things. It was okay, and it was budget. But I don't plan on returning.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
SaltLakeInnGM, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for your review of the Salt Lake Inn, unfortunately there isn't much we can do about the weather in Salt Lake City however, the one thing we can control our service training.
Based on your comments we have reviewed our policy and procedures with our housekeeping staff so that all of our guests will have a comfortable and memorable experience. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I would definitely reccommend Salt Lake Inn to family&friends who will be in the area! It is a new renovated location. The atmosphere is warm and friendly with great hospitable customer service. Rooms are warm and cozy...nice and clean...and beds are to die for;) Perfect location with several dining facilities in its surroundings for your convenience. Downtown is at a decent distance for touring and shopping. Overall, Salt Lake Inn is well worth your stay!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank carolineTui
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is my first time staying at the Salt Lake Inn. The property has undergone extensive remodeling and they really did a first class job Room was spotless clean, all new furniture, king size bed with thick covers and comfortable pillows. New flat screen, mini-fridge, micro, blow dryer, in room coffee, soft towels. Small attention to detail item such as electrical outlets on the lamp bases, wifi included that has all bar signal. Convenient location right off 80 not far from downtown. A breakfast was served but I did not check it out and I did see an outdoor pool. Staff was friendly and a small store is available in the lobby. If u stayed here before the remodel and were disappointed give it another try. Looks like an old style travel lodge on the outside, but well maintained. Nice property.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Driverjoe
SaltLakeInnGM, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review about the Salt Lake Inn! We are very excited that you found us and stayed with us for the first time. We appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback and I will share your comments with the management and staff here at the hotel. Thank you again and we hope to have you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

location, location, This hotel is right off the freeway . close to down town . when I look for hotels when I am on a road trip that's what I look for . and this is the place. they did a great remodel with new almost everything. the staff are great and very helpful I need to mention Cody B. he was a great help to me and my wife while we were there. I really have no negative things to say the price is right for the night. if you like the location near the freeway on your why to Reno nv or all points east this is a great place to rest .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review of the Salt Lake Inn! We are so happy to hear the positive comments about our recent renovation and that we are a perfect place to stay while on a road trip. I appreciate your kind comments especially recognizing Cody for his service. We are all very proud of Cody and I will definitely share your comments with him. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with us on your next road trip!