Hotel is easy to get to as it is right off I-215. Lots of shopping across the street, though half the stores are closed. I would agree that the room cleaning wasn't the best, but for the price paid I spent 30 minutes and did the cleaning myself. All the appliances worked fine, except the ironing board which needed repair. I reserved the room through hotwire/priceline and got a really good rate. The Front Desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar is always stocked during its hours of operation. As far as extended stay hotels, this location is about average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley North America