This was without a doubt absolutely the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at. As a hotel owner myself I understand the backend of what is going on at a hotel and was incredibly dissapointed with the lack of professionalism and care taken here. I stayed during the Outdoor Retailer Show this past August, and upon arrival we were informed that although we were four people and had requested a room with two beds unfortunately they could do absolutely nothing and that we would have a room with only one bed. Thus two people slept on the floor. When we arrived to our room the stench of old tobacco was horrendous and there was so much encrusted dust on the mirror that I could write in it. I spent the night awake because I literally couldn´t sleep due to the smell, and they informed us that they were full and couldn’t change our room. Then the next day when they changed us, they didn´t offer to help us or accommodate us in any way, as well as asking us to please change quickly so their cleaning lady could continue. For a little cherry on top the next day when I arrived home I realized that I had left my brand new running shoes in the room and when we called were told first that no one had stayed in the room since us, but after going to check the room they weren´t there and the cleaning personnel had not saved them in lost and found... As I know something about how this works, I can guarantee that one of the personnel decided to keep them (stole them). All in all a pitiful show of professionalism and horrible stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley North America