The employee "sammi" was not friendly. had a dirty shirt on that was buttoned all wrong. I get to the room and it smelled horrible. the blanket has a cigarette hole in it. i found a long black hair in the bed. the main light was out so when i came in and turn on the light switch i got nothing, i had to stumble around and find another light switch. the light above the stove was burned out. the tub had hair in it. there was no garbage in the room. there was only one roll of toilet paper. there were spider webs above the fridge that were dusty, clearing been there for awhile. one of the pillow cases has a drop of blood on it. It was so nasty. i am so unsatisfied with this room it makes me sick!! im so mad i cant even think of the rest of the stuff that was wrong...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley North America