I did some last minute searching because I wanted to drive around a bit and get to know the area first (1st time to SLC) found this Homestead AVAILABLE online, seemed reasonbly priced and I happened to be nearby so instead of booking online as I normaly would, I decided to do a walkin.The front desk lady (whom was so very rude, unproffesional, and unhelpful) told me there were no rooms whatsoever....I told her thats Impossible I just was online 2minutes ago and saw availability....after a bit of back and forth with this so called "Hotel-Hospitality-HA! YEah rite! I said fine, I will go back to my car, get on my computer and book a room online or call the 800#, sure enough the HOSPITALITY on the 800# booked me a room and also let me know there were plenty rooms available. I chedcked in and the front desk lady stuck me into a smoking room, that stunk so bad, its stung my nose (mind you, Im a SMOKER!) I told her I absolutely could not stay in that room or she needed to have the maids refresh...she said that would take all day- It did (I had to wait from noon to 3pm for a refreshed rm......Got to this room and of course NOT refreshed AT ALL, and it was a NONsmoking room, closet doors missing, bathroom tile mold everywhere, makeup on the walls (ALL the walls in the whole room JUST FILTH!) Rug had food encrusted in the carpet, utensils dirty, pans burnt & rusted, Bed covers not washed, No night time security, or no one to help at night at the front desk, and even during the day when they are around they couldnt or wouldnt help me at all, I asked for towels and they said they didnt have any. Asked for a new blanket, those were also out of the question, I asked about nearby food- no suggestions, this place is a dump of a nightmare, I frequent Extended Stay Hotels, always trying to get more BANG for the BUCK (Extended/Homestead-In most other cities, are descent for the money)but SSSPLURGE if you are ever in SLC! By all means! Do not do what I did and torture yourself at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley North America