My wife & I wanted to take an overnight getaway and decided to try the Anniversary Inn. We were in the Phantom of the Opera room, which was great. It has a separate entrance in the back, and is in the basement. The jetted tub was big enough for two, and everything worked great. The blankets and space heater were great and kept the room a comfortable temperature. I felt we got what we paid for and had a great experience. The Inn on South Temple is a historic mansion in Salt Lake City, that has been converted into a bed and breakfast (there are a lot of these in SLC).
Yes, we were asked to complete our breakfast card as soon as we checked in, but I didn't think it was a problem. I definitely recommend the ham & cheese croissant for breakfast, there is too much sugar in everything else. Overall, it was a great experience and I hope we will be able to return and try a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Salt Lake's most romantic getaway. Each of the 14 rooms is designed around a specific theme. The South Temple location is in the heart of the historic downtown Avenues area of Salt Lake City just a couple of blocks from Temple Square and two shopping malls. Spend the night floating down the Mississippi or sleeping in the Jungles of Africa. If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Expedia and HRS so you can book your The Anniversary Inn - South Temple reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City
- The Anniversary Inn - South Temple Salt Lake City, North America