“Must Go..!!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Salt Lake City B&B and Inns
mexico city, Mexico
“Must Go..!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was perfect date. we stayed in VENICE room. It was the most romantic experience of life.
we had perfect suite decorate d in the Venice atmosphere. The bed was set in a boat shape. There was extra ordinary huge Jacuzzi with rain like water falling from one side of the walls.
It's the most attractive part of the room. We were served very well. We enjoyed the breakfast and complimentary dessert as well.
If you happen to be in salt lake city or Utah region, you must visit this hotel.
it's perfect romantic hideaway!

Room Tip: Did not use swimming pool or fitness center. not sure if they have one!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bhairavi M

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our 8th anniversary. We have stayed at the other locations and this was our first there. It was worth the wait. We stayed in the Mysteries of Egypt suite and it was so fun. The decor was amazing and the atmosphere was definitely romantic. We plan on returning to this location in the future for sure!

Room Tip: We loved the Mysteries of Egypt!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pretandmeg
Provo, Utah
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed in the Savanna Nights room for the first night of our Honeymoon and loved it. It was roomy, the bathroom was large and clean and the King sized bed was comfortable. We checked in late after our wedding reception and had to leave early for a morning flight but had a great time while we were there. The breakfast was yummy and we enjoyed being able to eat it in the privacy of our room and on our own schedule. We live out of state but will be back for another stay next time we are in Utah!

Room Tip: Stay in Savannah Nights. Well worth the extra money for the extra room!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I stayed in the "Enchanted Forest" room. The bed area was really fun, although a bit tricky to get into and out of the bed. If you are physically limited, or afraid of heights, I would not suggest this particular room. The bath was nice, but not quite comfortable for the two of us. I tried to take another bath in the morning but the water was tepid. I could hear the other rooms filling their tubs so I suspect their hot water heater is not large enough. There was a hair in my husband's complimentary cheesecake. The breakfast was okay. I don't think it is made on-sight. For almost $300 for one night I expect delicious (and hair free) food at a B&B and as many hot baths as I can take.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
riverton,utah
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Just recently spent the evening at a local destination that I have been intrigued with for years.. My wife booked the Egyptian room for my birthday.. Overall felt cold and clostraphobic.. Pictures on line made it look very spacious.. (it wasn't) The tv was small and the bed was less than comfortable. we found a space heater the next morning but it was a little late. For some it might be a really cool experience but if your looking for a first class experience this wasn't it for us. For 200+ a night I would probably opt for a larger brand name.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Disappointing stay from the moment of check-in. Didn't feel welcome. Room not very clean. Also strange odor. Worse part was getting woken up very early by breakfast delivery to neighboring room, and then maid starting to clean in hallway just outside our door (we could hear everything)--all of this before 7am! Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Anne H

Travellers are raving about these Salt Lake City hotels

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My wife & I wanted to take an overnight getaway and decided to try the Anniversary Inn. We were in the Phantom of the Opera room, which was great. It has a separate entrance in the back, and is in the basement. The jetted tub was big enough for two, and everything worked great. The blankets and space heater were great and kept the room a comfortable temperature. I felt we got what we paid for and had a great experience. The Inn on South Temple is a historic mansion in Salt Lake City, that has been converted into a bed and breakfast (there are a lot of these in SLC).

Yes, we were asked to complete our breakfast card as soon as we checked in, but I didn't think it was a problem. I definitely recommend the ham & cheese croissant for breakfast, there is too much sugar in everything else. Overall, it was a great experience and I hope we will be able to return and try a different room.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple