Hubby and I went to this location for our anniversary. Let me tell you. The mountain hideaway room was fabulous, no doubt about this. Very comfy and nice. However the customer service was awful. The only helpful and nice person there is a girl names Pou (i hope i spelled her name correctly). She was the who helped me check in and helped me surprise my hubby since he had no idea about this until we got in the room. We stayed 2 nights and f course, being in vacation we would wake up whenever to go do stuff. One of the nights we left the hotel @ 3 am to go grab something to eat. Surprise, surprise...when we came back both doors we re locked and nobody answered. For few good minutes we were knocking in the window, door on both sides and finally this male came and open the doors for us. Hubby and I both said....oh well..we are all humans, maybe he had to use the bathroom or something.
Anyways. We got home (we leave like 2 hours away from the location) and i realized that i forgot one of my pair of shoes in the room. I called that day with no success. A lady named Aubry told me that she can't do anything so far just yet since housekeeping left home already but she took my name, shoes description and phone number and said she will have somebody calling me the very next day to let me know if they found the shoes. Here comes the next day. I called in the afternoon and thankfully it was Pou again who had no knowledge about my issue. I guess Aubry throw away in the trash my little note. Again Pou was very helpful, she told me that she will call me back as soon as she checks with housekeeping. To be honest i was pretty snappy and angry since my patience was zero and i feel bad since Pou was the only helpful one. However she still maintain to be nice and friendly. She did called me back as she promised and let me know that she found the shoes. I asked her if they could ship them to my address and use the CC on file for the fees. She asked one of the managers and also told me to write an email to Julie (another manager) in witch i ll explain what happened and also about the card charge for the fees. And so i did. Nobody ever got back to me, i guess Julie doesn't really care about customers.
I called back yesterday and Aubry answered again, she sounded very bored and bothered that i keep calling an that Julie is gone for today, it was a short day for her since it was a holiday. Ok i said and called back today, just about an hour ago. Again Julie ignored my email.
This is what happened to me. I hope everybody else had and will have a better experience. However i will never return/recommend this place to anyone. Customer service is very important and these people have no knowledge about it. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Salt Lake's most romantic getaway. Each of the 14 rooms is designed around a specific theme. The South Temple location is in the heart of the historic downtown Avenues area of Salt Lake City just a couple of blocks from Temple Square and two shopping malls. Spend the night floating down the Mississippi or sleeping in the Jungles of Africa. If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Anniversary Inn - South Temple reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City
- The Anniversary Inn - South Temple Salt Lake City, North America