In terms of the quality of the rooms, I definitely give this four stars. As for the room location, beware that you might not have as much privacy as you would expect. My husband and I went for our Anniversary thinking it would be a relaxing evening. We were pleased to find the room was well decorated and the amenties were great. However, our room was by the front entrance and we constantly heard patrons coming and going. It was hard to feel romantic with all the noise. When I discussed this matter with management, they brushed me aside and showed no regard for my displeasure. It has been over one month, and they continue to "look into our file." I recommend that you make sure the room is away from guests who are coming and going. If you are displeased with your stay, don't tell management; they don't care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Salt Lake's most romantic getaway. Each of the 14 rooms is designed around a specific theme. The South Temple location is in the heart of the historic downtown Avenues area of Salt Lake City just a couple of blocks from Temple Square and two shopping malls. Spend the night floating down the Mississippi or sleeping in the Jungles of Africa. If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Anniversary Inn - South Temple reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City
- The Anniversary Inn - South Temple Salt Lake City, North America