We stayed one night on our way to a wedding. The hotel, while a bit hidden from the main road, is easy to get to from the I-80 freeway. It is located west of the airport and about 10 minutes to downtown. There are limited restaurants, amenities in the area but the hotel is great. It is a modern design which I like a lot as the bathroom is seperated into two parts, which is great for the family.
The pools area is nice and the breakfast very ample. We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. We found that the cost of this property was about $30 less than their sister hotel downtown - not bad for a $10 minute drive.
My only wish is that the SpringHill Suites would upgrade the beds just a bit- a little too hard for my taste.
You won't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport North America