Had a short night after my flight was cancelled. The hotel itself was very nice. Clean and the person at the front desk was very helpful and friendly, which is not always the case at midnight when a whole bunch of tired travelers get off the shuttle bus. They did a very nice job getting everyone to their rooms, which was much appreciated. Other reviewers were happier with the breakfast. I found the eggs and sausage to some of the worst I have had in a chain hotel. Everything else at the bar was fine, so I would suggest you stay away from the eggs.
I don't normally stay near the SLC airport, but if I get stuck there again, I would stay at this hotel again as it was convenient, clean and the people were very nice. Note that the shuttle bus services several hotels and it wasn't abler to accomodate all of the people waiting after the plane was cancelled. Your wait at the airport may be longer than you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport North America