The décor was very nice at this property, but I would not call the room a suite. The desk was separate from the 2 beds by a translucent partition. I looked in the booklet, and it said there was 24 coffee in the lobby, but there was not. Also it said the Pool and Whirlpool were open 24 hours, but there is no whirlpool.
The walls are thin, as I heard people talking in the next room and using the toilet at 2:00 am.
The door to the shower room is also translucent and right across from the bed, so there was light shining out when my hubby was up very early to shower. It made it a little harder to sleep.
The breakfast was very crowded, and not too good.
There are so many other hotels in the area. I am sure many of them would be a better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport North America