“Incredible and Amazing Staff”

SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #33 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Los Angeles, California
“Incredible and Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very comfortable rooms - love the layout (desk, great chair, L-shape couch, microwave, refrigerator, coffee, separate toilet (water closet) with sink and separate shower/sink (both with pocket doors), huge walk-in closet, nice flat plasma LG TV). Comfy cozy beds with crisp white linens and lots of puffy pillows with bedside reading lamps. Just perfect.

Very awesome lobby - free newspaper, snacks and drinks to buy, great breakfasts, super nice computer/printer access. Parking is easy and next to on/off the freeway.

The STAFF here are absolutely incredible. I get the best service from this little property - and have the most jaw-dropping service here - I do not want to tell you what someone by the name of SINA did for me - but it was amazing. She really knows how to provide the WOW factor. Everyone on staff here are so nice! The electrician; the housekeeping staff; other front desk team members - they are all so friendly and welcoming. Everyone says hi!

I love this place - it's like home to me. I would rather drive a little father to/from town and stay here than to stay anywhere else in SLC. I come back time after time for the past 1.5 years and am never disapointed. This last trip - I was completely blown away by Sina and just had to let you know. This is by far - amazing people who work here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank jhommen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights in April . Hotel is nice and close to the Airport/I80 & I15. Staff were all very friendly and check in/out was very good. Hot and cold breakfast was included which is always nice.

Nice big room with 2 queen beds and seperate living area with sofabed and work station. Room faced the highway but was far enough away and very quiet.

The only negative I could say about this place was the bathroom design. The toilet was seperated from the bathtub and shower area and in another room? Odd configuration. And while they technically had a bath tub it was the smallest tub I have ever seen. Not designed for an adult that's for sure.

Overall the stay was good

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was just staying overnight for a business trip but it was the same great experience as I have had with every Mariott hotel. Great customer service, very comfortable bed. This didn't matter since I was traveling alone but had I not been this would have been great - the toliet is in a separate room from the shower and even had its own sink. The thing I was the most disappointed in was the breakfast - soggy eggs, not ripe melons - the only decent thing was the cheese. I ended up going to Starbucks instead. The breakfast was "free" but when paying $145 per night I find it a little disappointing that the breakfast was not really edible.Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I was staying on a Wednesday night but it was quiet even near the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Lakebay, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Quick, excellent check in. very quiet and comfortable rooms. excellent breakfast with eggs' sausage; yogurt; fruit; and oatmeal or cold cereal. very close to Salt Lake City airport with quick shuttle service. Friendly and very courteous staff. Extremely clean hotel. Had very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be good
Vancouver, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed at the Springhill Suites last week and had exceptional customer service. Unfortunately, when I checked out I left a brand new blouse and a phone charger in my room. I got a call later that night from Sela, I believe, letting me know that I had forgotten those items. She offered to ship them to my home. I was especially impressed with this because I had left something in a room at a Holiday Inn earlier in the month and the folks there were not helpful at all! I have left items in rental cars before too and it always amazes me how simple it would be to contact the people that leave things behind. They must know who stayed in that room or rented that car but yet, no one ever does this. Well Sela did! Thank you Sela for going above and beyond.

When I checked in I was greeted by the lovely Sena. She was so kind and welcoming and friendly. She made my day. Sena was great and also aided in shipping my new blouse back to me!

Thank you ladies. I will be back but I won't be leaving any of my belongings behind!

Room Tip: Cute little man made duck pond nearby to run or walk around.
Green Features: They also do recycle in the lobby, which I LOVE! I wish they recycled in the rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jef F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Debbie F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am always so excited when our team members do something for our guests which makes them memorable by name. Your kind words and acknowledgement keep us striving to provide the best possible service!

Sela is fantastic and was just recently promoted. Sina is new to our team but she is a natural and loves what she does!

I am glad we were able to catch your misplaced items. I know that if it weren't for people looking out for me, I would be replacing a lot of things because I leave stuff behind all of the time!

Thanks again, and I will definitely celebrate your appreciation to Sela and Sina!

Warmest regards,
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for one night after flying in for a day-long meeting that was held at the hotel.
Their airport shuttle runs on demand and I find this unusual, but it was very convenient and they did indeed pick up in 10 minutes either to take you to or to go from the airport. The room had an unusual set up that was quite convenient and comfortable providing a nice workspace, split bathroom, areas where you could sit and an small refrigerator/microwave area. The breakfast in the morning was all right rather than excellent in comparison to similar hotels. The service was friendly and helpful.

They have a conference room available for booking that we used for our meeting and lunch was arranged to be provided there. This was available to be arranged, even though the hotel does not have a restaurant other than the included breakfast. I enjoyed the lunch and was impressed by the quality of the food provided.

Dear SanDiegoBusyWoman-

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your time during the conference and the meal that was arranged. Further, I appreciate your comments about the convenience of our complimentary airport shuttle.

We value the opinion of each of our guests and certainly appreciate your taking the time to write a review! Thank you!

If you are ever back this way, please feel free to reach out to me directly and be sure to bring some of your fantastic weather with you when you return!

Warmest regards,

Jef
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nice clean hotel, friendly staff, great stay. The pool was small but nice. The breakfast was also very nice, everything from oatmeal and cold cereal to eggs and sausage or yogurt and fruit. I will definately stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jef F, Manager at SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Amy C,

Thanks for your review about our hotel! We certainly appreciate your return trip and hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again,